Abstract submission for CI2021 is NOW OPEN!
Submission Deadline: November 15, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET
Call for Abstracts:
The ACI Alliance Scientific Program Committee, comprised of CI clinicians, researchers, and educators, will lead development of the program. The Program Committee encourages submission of your scientific contributions for presentation at the meeting. The Program Committee encourages abstracts addressing how cochlear implantation can continue to be provided during the COVID pandemic timeframe without sacrificing care. We are especially interested in scientific papers on telehealth.
Prior Submission: Please note there will be NO PENALTIES for resubmitting your 2020 abstract or a modified version for consideration in 2021.
Abstract Review and Notification: The Program Committee has the responsibility to review and rank all abstracts that are submitted. Abstracts will be considered for both Podium and Poster Presentations. Email notifications will be sent to the corresponding author.
Participation and Registration Requirements:
- The Author’s intent to participate in a physical meeting will be collected during the abstract submission process. If there is a physical meeting, preference will be given to those who will attend the conference and present in person.
- Upon acceptance, all presenting authors of both oral and poster presentations must register for the meeting and are responsible for their registration and travel expenses.
- A presenter registration deadline will be outlined in acceptance notifications. Failure to register by the deadline will result in removal from the scientific program.
Student Poster Competition: A Student Poster Competition will be held for those enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or resident program. An academic advisor or another university official must verify student/resident status. Students may enter a poster abstract for the competition as part of the CI2021 Call for Abstracts. Posters entered in the competition will be judged on:
- Content/Poster Organization and Preparation
- Display Appearance
- Originality and Merit
- Oral Discussion/Knowledge and Presentation
Review the ACI Alliance CE Policies.